"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you....For I am the Lord, your God...." Isaiah 43:1-3

Tuesday 18 August 2009

interesting stuff

I didn´t write much about past events in WWB, mostly because I didn´t know what to say, I didn´t feel like thinking about it again and again,..but the trut is I can´t stop thinking about them and I keep asking myself what happened? Photobucket
...and I think world has to know, and I also promised to let you know... and then today when I chacked my dashboard Ifound David´s great post with facts and explanations for you guys, so... interesting stuff by David :

1 comment:

SpicyFlier said...

Read David's blog. Can't thank you enough for linking it. In Canada we call that child exploitation. I'm sure the United Nations would have something to say about that. It explains the lack of "common sense", because you know what the real motive is.