"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you....For I am the Lord, your God...." Isaiah 43:1-3

Friday 16 October 2009

bad day for my left arm

ouuuch, today was bad day for my left arm.
At first, I went to hospital - to get my blood tested for HLA - to become a bone marrow registrated donor, then my doctor gave me the last vaccination (hep A and B).
Like I said, not a good day for my arm...
so I might say that africa is over - as I´ve been there more than 2 months ago and today I finished all the medical blah blah blah...but it´s not over, and it´ll never be. Africa is forever a part of me.
___________________________
I´m back home, enjoying free friday and it´s snowing!!!! and I keep thinking about my kids in Africa.
For them "winter" has finished.

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

You never know what might be ahead for you.