"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you....For I am the Lord, your God...." Isaiah 43:1-3

Sunday 14 June 2009

Dear anonymous,


I´m writing this blog with love and hope that it might inspire someone and I also want to share my joy with the whole world so I´m sure you´ll understand why I didn´t publish your comment. I praise God with everything I do (at least I try to do so). I´m sorry if you really believe in what you said but if you opened your heart, just a little bit, you would feel His love and His care for you.
I´d love to ask everyone of you my dear flowers to pray for anonymous commenter(s), pray for wisdom and faith and peace for their brokem hearts.
I have to approve every comment you make on my blog – but it´s just because I like to receive e-mails reminding me about all those beautiful encouraging comments you leave here and I never thought that I´ll have to deal with something as sad as broken spirit of anonymous.
I wish you luck and lots of love on your way through life and I sure DO hope your steps will lead you toward Him, because He´s the only right way, dear anonymous.
I wish I could hug you and say that everything will be fine, I wish I could give you piece of my heart and you would feel Him in your life, because He´s here all the time.

XXX

Jarka

PS: don´t even bother to comment again, if you don´t have anything constructive to say, and please don´t hide your own face behing stupid wrong quotes of people who made so many mistakes in their lives that only God can forgive them. Say something on your own, if you have to, but don´t make me read such ridiculous quotations.
Thanks

PPS: sorry that you had to read this because (thankfuly) it doesn´t concern majority of you... :)

5 comments:

junglemama said...

So sorry Jarka for your anonymous comment that probably wasn't very nice. You are doing an amazing thing!

Anonymous said...

Keby viem prv ako veľmi veríš, zahryznem si do klávesnice... Fakt som to nemyslel nijak v zlom, je mi veľmi ľúto, že ťa to tak rozosmutnelo :(
Každopádne všetko s mierou a platí to aj na tieto veci či to pripustíš alebo nie.

Takže sa ti ospravedlňujem a nemodlite sa za mňa ;) aaa prajem ti len a len to najlepšie, neboj všetko sa vždy "nejak" vyvŕbi a bude to fajn, ooo a že pozdravujem Afriku potom :)

Jarka said...

Thanks Christine...you are doing an amazing thing too :) I can´t wait to see little Alexsey home with all of you :)

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

I agree with Christine - I didn't see the "anonymous" comment (if it was published) --- but I am sorry you had to deal with anything negative, you are doing SUCH a GREAT thing :) Keep up the positive spirit!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Hope you have a safe journey! It will be life changing.