"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you....For I am the Lord, your God...." Isaiah 43:1-3

Thursday 4 June 2009

this will be so importand day for my friend...I pray pray pray...

court date sounds like something very serious and really importand, and it really is! And even more important when it´s a date for which you´ve been waiting such a long time.


Make your own Countdown Clocks


so let´s all pray together because this day (Thursday June 11th) is one of the most important days of this year.
It´s been a long journey for us, but for God it´s all just a blink of His eye,
but we are human beings and as every child, we are impatient and we can´t wait to hear You answering "YES" when we ask "Are we there yet?"
...so Dear Lord, give us strength to see beauty of every moment and make our waiting shorter by showing us Your Love. You as a Father, know how difficult it is, to wait and count down seconds until You can bring your child home, so look at my friend and give her peace as she´s waiting for the day when she´ll be able to bring her son home :) ...I know my Lord that every story in your book has Happy Ending, so all I ask for is patience and peace, while we are waiting for that joyful moment.

No comments: