"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you....For I am the Lord, your God...." Isaiah 43:1-3

Wednesday 15 July 2009

hot and dusty, never clean...

I was washing my clothes today - they are still dirty but at least they smell like my laundry soap so it´s better than nothing.
we (volunteers) are having BBQ tomorrow :) yumm yumm
...

everything is hot and dusty here, today we went to do some "field work" with Bonifac and I have some cool pictures but I´ll have to resize them because this internet is incredibly slow :P

I´m also homesick and quite sad right now (might be a side effect of those stupid anti-malaria pills as well)

so I´ll say ttfn, here´s one more picture from yesterday :)

No comments: