"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you....For I am the Lord, your God...." Isaiah 43:1-3

Sunday 19 April 2009

DOs and DON´Ts


there are so many rules in this world. e.g. now, in two months or so, I´ll be flying to Kenya and so I checked the "baggage allowance" and "restricted items" on the website of the company and..

-I can´t carry any radioactive material! (oh no!, I´ll have to leave the tone of that nuclear waste we have in the cellar at home!)
-I can only take 20 kg ( 44lbs.)
-I can NOT smoke (nobody can THANKS GOD!!! :) ...it will be nice flight after all...)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I haven't checked in on you in awhile so I am just now seeing that you are going to Kenya! That is so exciting!!

Praise God there is no smoking on flights anymore...wooohooo!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Love your background.

Rachel said...

Hope you have a great trip.