"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you....For I am the Lord, your God...." Isaiah 43:1-3

Sunday 5 April 2009

I´ll soon become an earth explorer...

yes, you´re right...this baby will travel with me...
my camera equipment (consists of one fairly small camera and bunch of memory cards) would easily slip into the pocket of my pants so you might be asking yourself why for goodness sake am I buying this?
the answer is easy :
- I simply enjoy feeling like a real explorer and looking cool with a backpack of each traveler´s dreams...
-it will last forever (I like the idea of my grand-children playing with it in the garden - pretending to be explorers like their grand-mom )
-it looks cool (and it really is cool, breathtaking, handsome, practical backpack)
-it´s NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC - it will add a pinch of professionality to my wandering (do you need another reason?)

and that front pocket for photographer´s gear can be filled with socks and diary or candy for kids (not if I´ll put socks there - don´t worry)
....now you can stare on my baby and be jealous...enjoy

XOXO

Jarka

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that is cool I LIKE YOUR BLOG ROM RACHEL

Kathy Cassel said...

Ooooo. That is cool. I am jealous : )