"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you....For I am the Lord, your God...." Isaiah 43:1-3

Thursday 9 April 2009

some purchases made today...

-backpack ordered (many many thanks to the best of the best friends Martin!!! )
-flight ticket bought (many many thanks to "CKM travel" office for being so kind and patient with me )
I´ll fly to Cairo and then to Nairobi - it´s night flight so I hope the pilot won´t fall asleep somewhere in the middle of the journey...and I also hope I won´t miss my flight and stay sleeping at the airport in Cairo - they wouldn´t be very happy there :D

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Wow- what a trip! Now I know why you need the backpack. :)