"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you....For I am the Lord, your God...." Isaiah 43:1-3

Tuesday 14 April 2009

ouch...it didn´t hurt at all...

fisrt HEPATITIS A and B shot is over...

it looks terrible but I didn´t feel it.
-I will need 3 of them (one now, second in one month time and last in 6 months)
-after first two shots, I´ll be protected for 6 months
-it costs 50 € per dose (= 150 € for full vaccination)
-you can buy it in pharmacy, without prescription
-younger kids (born 1998 or later) are vaccinated for free...my fault I was born in 1989 - bad order of last two numbers :P ...let´s face the truth - I´m too old, nobody wants me, who cares I could get hepatitis? :D ...but I´m happy that it´s free for kids now :)

unfortunately it doesn´t have any funny side effects so no interesting story to tell (yet)

2 comments:

hendry said...

nice blog

Josefina said...

Weeeee!
Here i am haha!
Exciting about the hole trip.. i wouldn't back off is i got the chance to travel like that.

Love Jojo